PmWiki uses a number of directives to specify page titles, descriptions, page keywords, and control the display of various components.
- Honors any newlines in the markup; i.e., text entered on separate lines in the markup will appear as separate lines in the output. Use
(:nolinebreaks:) to cause text lines to automatically join again.
- Sets a page's title to be something other than the page's name. The title text can contain apostrophes and other special characters. If there are multiple titles in a page, the last one encountered wins.
(:keywords word1, word2, ...:)
- Identifies keywords associated with the page. These are not displayed anywhere, but are useful to help search engines locate the page. (Essentially, this generates a
<meta name='keywords' content='...' /> element in the output.)
- Descriptive text associated with the page. (Generates a
<meta name='description' content='...' /> element in the page output.)
- Redirects the browser to another page, along with a redirect message. For security reasons this only redirects to other pages within the wiki and does not redirect to external urls.
If supported by the skin
, each of these turns off the corresponding portion of the page.
Turns off any groupheader or groupfooter for the page. (See GroupHeaders
Enables/disables WikiWord links and automatic spacing of WikiWords in text.
Display the list of attachments for the current page.
<< WikiStyle examples | Documentation Index | Include other pages >>